Maintain best practices for advanced massage therapy, intuitive healing, and Reiki Usui natural healing. To help my clients safely reduce pain, emotional stress and enliven their personal goals and gifts.
- During this time, we are resolved to work with public health advisors and are in close monitoring of planning for best practices from here forward.
- Our services are revised, hours will be changed to accommodate pre- and post-session protocols, as well as to eliminate the overlap, and full consideration will be given between clients for hygiene and room sanitation protocols as well as personal re-set time, and stagger start times so no client arrivals or departures.
- Touch-free payment options are being instituted as well as screening and intake forms for general information and conditions.
- We have skillfully incorporated remote training using digital platforms.
Sign up for our newsletter, and follow our social media, to stay current.
- Contact us regarding safe outdoor massage options.
A central focus of massage is to Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles. Each private session is created within a peaceful atmosphere. You'll experience tailored music, oils and an array of techniques and massage therapy modalities including:
- Swedish Massage
- Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Reiki Usui Healing
- Pregnancy Massage
- Tandem Point Acupressure
- Ayurvedic Techniques
- Craniosacral Therapy
Please call for current rates and availability.
Hours & Scheduling
I can assist clients for the time being at Stanislaus OB/GYN and Integrative Wellness Center, or you can contact us to discuss safe outdoor alternatives. I can offer treatment for pregnancy, stress, chronic diseases or pain. You may contact your health care provider to determine if massage therapy is appropriate for you at this time. Note that massage therapy is generally not a reimbursable intervention.
All protocols for sanitation and considerations for therapist-client hygiene as outlined by our local and state jurisdiction will be applied during this unprecedented time and beyond.
Cancellation Policy: We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. A 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged a cancellation fee. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened.